2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 14:52:42 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"Oi! Someone better call the sheriff! Cause there's gonna be a murder in this here gym!"

Just as his voice boomed throughout the lobby so did Kaz as he walked in swinging the door wide open and almost off its hinges as he entered with someone in tow. That someone was an Urshifu who's stern face never seemed to break even when accompanying Kaz through his antics. It was why it was considered one of his trusted partners, always willing to go along with the joke. Today was no joking matter however as today they were ready to put their skills to the test against someone who was tough enough to be a gym leader.

"Cause we're here to wreck up his gym challenge! Ain't that right?"

A single fist was raised up and met with a bump of his Urshifu's fist. Despite the two having looks that would scream that they were opposites the thrill of a good fight was what tied them together. Something that Navy was in store for.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,967 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 21:37:55 GMT
Navy Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

It’s a slow day in Dewford. Blessedly slow. Slow days are the best. Peace is what warriors strive for. It gives Navy time to catch up on some light reading. Nominally, the gym’s open. Anyone can come in and challenge him. Kyle wasn’t lying. Sometimes, it slows down.[break][break]
Oh well. He has enough to pay the bills. There’s victory in that.[break][break]
His eyes shoot up when a giant of a man walks through the front door. Beside him is a legendary just as eye-catching as the man he shadows. Navy can’t resist grinning. The two don’t meet up much, but there are few people he enjoys the company of more than Kaz.[break][break]
Well well well, ? In my little town? Just don’t shoot my deputy.” Standing up, he jumps the counter. Raising his voice, he shouts out to someone unseen.[break][break]
Yo, Shuwen! You’ll like this.” Shuwen, an Urshifu much like Kaz’s own companion, walks out of a nearby room. The stoic bear has an apron on. He was in the middle of some meal prep. A proper diet is essential for a warrior.[break][break]
Shuwen cracks the faintest hint of a smile when he sees Domon. Nodding, he takes off the apron and cools the oven. There will be time for that later.[break][break]
Alright, Kaz. Normally, I do my gym battles in the room back there, but let’s have fun with this. Follow me.” Navy waves Kaz out of the gym. He leads him down to a battle pitch by the seaside. Inevitably, a crowd forms. Two legends are about to do battle.[break][break]
Humor me real quick before we start. Guy like you, been around for so long, you must have seen a whole lot. Why d’you do it? Fight, I mean.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 7:05:43 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As the two pairs make their way down to the beach Domon can't keep their eyes off of the other Urshifu walking alongside him. Inside were a mix of feelings that were trying to process. Wanting to show its strength against its own brethren and test their skills one another as well as get to know another of its kind a little better. It knew that once they were on the battlefield these feelings would be laid bare for one another to see, after all that's what their kind did as warriors.

"Well, simple answer is cause someone had to." Although something told him a simple answer wouldn't do, Navy didn't deserve that, "Real answer was I couldn't sit on the sidelines anymore. Plus the League can't do everything so I figure I help them pick up the slack."

As they reach the sandy field they were fighting on both Kazimir and Domon got into position with the both of them mirroring each other as they cracked their knuckles and necks. "Now I get to ask, ya sure you want to pit your Kung Fu Panda against mine? Cause I'll warn ya right now, we're not exactly your average pair."

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,967 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 9:39:55 GMT
Navy Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

I feel ya, man. That’s exactly how I feel. Once you’ve seen how things go around here, it’s hard to close your eyes to it all.” His own eyes had been opened in these very sands. Shuwen walked into Navy’s life scarce miles from where he stood now. It began in Dewford. It continues in Dewford.[break][break]
Bear and human both crack their knuckles. People cheer when they realize this is, in fact, happening. They scramble for the best seats on the benches.[break][break]
Shuwen n’ me gotta fight the best. That’s how you become the best. What warrior worth his salt wouldn’t wanna tussle with the legendary king of fighters?! Lopez told me all about it.”[break][break]
Shuwen falls into the loose, flowing style made famous by the rapid strike. His steady eyes look to Domon, waiting for the challenger to make his move.[break][break]
You’re the challenger. Your move, Kaz.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 21:11:52 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Kaz grinned at Navy's enthusiasm, something that was contagious as the gigner giant couldn't help but share in the same feelings. While on paper they might be at different heights it didn't mean that such places can't be traded in an instant. At his go ahead Kaz and Domon were quick to take the offensive as the Urshifu took a single step before jumping into a leap at the opposing bear.

"At least you were warned! TATSUMAKI DRIVER!"

As Domon flew at Shuwen he twisted his body around to bring his leg with his turning into a spinning roundhouse aerial ace. Just as Kaz was giving verbal warning to his opponent Domon would do the same to his. The only difference was that his method was more of a demonstration than simple words. That's how a real warrior does things.

[*] Domon uses aerial ace!

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,967 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 23:59:58 GMT
Navy Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Shuwen’s eyes shoot wide as Domon comes right at him. Such speed…! It is truly worthy of the King of Fighters. There’s barely time to brace. It’s not a matter of getting hit. It’s a matter of weathering the blow. The aftershock of Domon’s blow sends wind flying across the beach. Onlookers cover their eyes to keep sand out. In the eye of this fresh hurricane stands the two bears.[break][break]
Shuwen has taken a few steps back. Even the lowest of Urshifu would not be taken out in one blow. They are no mere Kubfu. They have studied their ancient arts. Their fighting spirit is second to none. Resolving to return blow for blow, he steps forward.[break][break]
C’mon, Shuwen! Let’s show ‘em how we do it! Dewford style!” Shuwen doesn’t look back or even acknowledge the words, but he steps forward, tracing a path towards Domon.[break][break]
ORAAAAAAAA!” It’s a haymaker that could even make a single strike Urshifu blush. Close Combat, done with reckless bravery and precision.[break][break]
The crowd is absolutely losing their mind.

[break][break]

+ [break]
Shuwen uses Close Combat!

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 20:15:41 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As Shuwen takes a few steps back to gather itself Domon keeps his guard up even as he lands back onto the soft sand. His stance ready for any retaliation that his foe might throw at him. Yet in his eyes there's a gleam of appreciation in them as he keeps them trained on the other Urshifu. He wasn't expecting his fellow warrior to go down in one hit but he did have to give him some silent praise for how well he took the attack. It meant that Shuwen's skills would probably give it a good sweat by the end of this fight.

Then the opponent Urshifu launched its attack. "Dewford's style's nice...but," Despite the effort put into the attack Domon himself was still well trained enough to detect the right moment of the attack and swerve his head out of the way of the punch, "But its gonna take a bit more than that to shake us."

As Domon's body moved with his head he used one of his powerful legs to jump back and put a bit of distance between him and Shuwen, readying his stance for the next attack raising a hand and gesturing his fingers beckoning his opponent to try again. For a brief moment there was a hint of a grin on his face.

[*] Domon uses detect!

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,967 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 8:02:25 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Shuwen blinks. His fist should have crashed into Domon’s head. Instead, the King of Fighters listed to the side with supernatural ease. Navy swears he hears his Pokemon say something that sounds like ‘wha’. It must be his ears playing tricks on him. Other than his war cry, Shuwen never talks. It’s part of his charm. Ladies dig the strong, silent types.[break][break]
There’s plenty more where that came from. Watch your shoulder there, Shuwen.” Navy’s seen that haymaker be thrown enough times to know the hell it plays on Shuwen’s back. When his Urshifu walked into his life, he wasn’t a young bear.[break][break]
Stay on the offense!” Shuwen sees the faint hint of a smile on his opponent’s lips. It’s infectious. Skipping forward, his hands glow with red energy – condensed fighting spirit. He aims to knock the air out of the other bear’s lungs with a lightning quick barrage of drain punches. Urshifu of the Rapid Strike style are not prone to doing things with one blow.

[break][break]

+ [break]
Shuwen uses Drain Punch. Mechanically it's one hit, but this bear likes his stand rushes.

[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 6:13:24 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The flurry of punches was a bit much for Domon to properly defend against. The best the younger Urshifu could do was raise his arms up to block any that he could while a few of them still struck his body. With each hit it felt like one punch after another was filled with more energy than the last. Knowing the same move he knew that if this kept up then the other bear would be quick to catch a second wind. That was still a few moves far off however.

"Not bad, but don't think we don't got a good defense." Domon grunted as the muscles under his fur began to ripple and flex. He dropped his guard to take the blows head on as he puffed out his chest and showed off just how much more bulked up he was compared to Shuwen. It was a risky move but the warrior knew that taking one or two could lead to victory in the long run. He would just have to make sure this show of intimidation played out how he wanted.

[*] Domon uses bulk up! atk + def up!

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/neclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,967 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 10:33:10 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

They say pride goeth before the fall. What happens when both sides are prideful? What Shuwen does next, Navy doesn’t expect at all. They’ve been together ever since April. They’ve eaten together, protected Dewford together. His Urshifu and him are close as bosom brothers. They shared twenty years of woe in Galar.[break][break]
So, when Shuwen stops to flex as well, it blows the gym leader away. Shuwen looks as serious as he’s ever looked. Beneath his fur is copious muscle. Shuwen is not the sort of creature to rest on his laurel. Every day begins with training, climaxes with a nutritious meal, and ends with meditation. He endeavors to keep his body in peak physical condition.[break][break]
He, too, has something to prove. He wants to bulk up before the King of Fighters. As his biceps bulge, riddled with veins, he yells the same cry he always yells.[break][break]
ORAAAAAAAAAAAA!

[break][break]

+ [break]
Shuwen uses bulk up[break]
You know that one scene in the Pokemon anime where the two Metapods use harden and stare at each other?[break]
We're doing that, but gayer and cooler.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 4:55:43 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

While the elder Urshifu gave his war cry as he flexed his muscles Domon himself just stayed quiet. The younger warrior might have had a similar fiery spirit burning inside of him it was more controlled, sitting in a nice little fireplace. It was instead his trainer that spoke for him in his own boisterous way, saying the words that the Urshifu could not. "Nice muscles! Yours sure ain't no slouch, just what we'd expect from a rival huh Domon?"

The King just grunted in agreement as he continued to strike pose after pose to show off his body. It was a mix of intimidation and a search for approval from his rival warrior. Yet even Domon knew that simply showing off was not the way to get the full message across. Not for warriors for them so he hoped that Shuwen would forgive him for the next part of this showcase. After all showing how big one's muscles wasn't enough, to get true appreciation for them one would have to feel them up close.

That's when Domon suddenly took a step forward, his face inches away from Shuwen's and his fist cocked back, "So let's see how much that body can take." Suddenly a wicked blow was launched right at the elder Urshifu's solar plexus to break through its fantastic body.

[*] Domon uses detect!

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,967 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 10:29:48 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Boom goes the fist.[break][break]
Boom goes the hearts of the crowd.[break][break]
Boom goes Navy’s smile as it shoots to the edge of his cheekbones.[break][break]
Shuwen is knocked off his feet, clean into next week. In his time fighting with his fists, Navy has only seen one blow to equal the one Domon just delivered onto his partner in crime. Shuwen skids to a stop amidst upturned sand, leaving a trail of skidmarks in his wake. Navy kneels down by his Pokemon.[break][break]
Damn…that guy hit you hard, huh?” He teases his Urshifu. Only a man who’s been hit that hard has the right to make a joke out of the matter. ’s fists were no joke. Kouji’s partner could use a turn with the king of fighters.[break][break]
You can stay down if you want. That’s always an option. Kaz’ll get the badge. Hell, I think Domon and him deserve it, but…” He reaches out a hand to his partner in crime. “where’s the fun in that?”[break][break]
Bones pop in Navy’s finger when he pulls Shuwen back up like some ancient soldier pulling forth a sword from a stone. Shuwen flies back around, looking to Domon.[break][break]
Navy’s never known Shuwen’s life story. It’s shocking just how little of his past he knows. Vortigern’s he knows from fragmented dreams. Hattori he found when he was a baby. Shuwen is an enigma. Yet, by all rights, he must have studied as other Urshifu did. He must have fought, bled, lived, cried, longed.[break][break]
His heart must have burned for something. It burns for victory now. Water gathers around his fists.[break][break]
Better watch out, hero! Looks like Shuwen’s gonna show you some moves!”[break][break]
Each individual fist is nothing. It’s a shred, a strand, a small piece of a larger puzzle. One fist leads into the other, the blows flowing, weaving, conducting. His fists weave a tapestry intricate enough to make the greats cry. They’re invisible from the sheer speed.[break][break]
We’re gonna show you why the rapid strike school’s no joke!” Navy declares, thrusting a fist out in solidarity with Shuwen.

[break][break]

+ [break]
Shuwen uses bulk up[break]
You know that one scene in the Pokemon anime where the two Metapods use harden and stare at each other?[break]
We're doing that, but gayer and cooler.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 4:01:12 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Boom goes the fist.

Boom Boom goes the next pair of fists.

Boom Boom Boom goes crowd stomping their feet at the sight of it all.

As Domon feels the first fist connect with his face he's quick to bring up his arm to defend against the next one. Shuwen's hands are faster than his however and the other Urshifu manages to land hit after hit. While each one doesn't hurt as much as his own fist Domon couldn't deny that all of them together were stronger than his own. With the last hit landing square in his chest the Urshifu was sent flying back, only this one was crashing into his own trainer as Kaz's eyes went wide and his arms spread out to try and catch him.

As the both of them flew back onto the sand the crowd cheered, the back and forth that the two of them showed off just now was exhilarating! It was heart stopping! Two great warriors giving them a show that no one would forget!

As the two downed fighters stirred the slowly used their arms to prop themselves up and looked at each other. Their eyes met and a small fire was starting to burn in each of their gazes. They didn't need to exchange words with one another because they were of the same mind as grins formed on each other faces.

"We gotta take these two down."

A silent promise between them as they got back up, dusting one another off. "Hey Navy! You said that Kyle told you about Domon being crowned King of Fighters right?!" The ginger called out with a look of reassurance on his face, "Cause we'll show you how he got that name!"

As Domon got to his feet he took in a deep breath and slowly spread his legs and got into his stance once again. There was a slight difference as he raised his arms. Instead of the rigid stance he normally held his new stance was more loose and his features seemed more relaxed as he raise his arms up to mirror the same style of stance that Shuwen normally held.

"Just who the hell do you think we are?" Domon rushed forward as water suddenly exploded around his fists as it turned into currents of surging strikes flying against their opponent. After all one doesn't become King without some merit and Domon aimed to prove that his was being the better warrior.

[*] Domon undergoes ultra burst! swaps to rapid style!
[*] Domon uses surging strikes!

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,967 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 11:44:52 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Something changes. It’s subtle, and Shuwen notices it before Navy. Domon’s stance changes. That should be impossible. It takes careful study of a scroll for a kubfu to evolve. Their evolution is a commitment: they choose their style, which defines the rest of their life. In all things, Shuwen flows like water. His brother, wherever he is, strikes with one definitive hand.[break][break]
Domon is doing both. The power of the younger Urshifu takes Shuwen by surprise. His fists try to keep up, but to no avail. Again, and again, and again he is hit. Fist meets fist. Shuwen and Domon look armless to those watching the fight, so quick are their blows.[break][break]
Oh, you’re good!” Navy doesn’t mask his admiration. It’s a rare thing, a fight this pulse-pounding. Looking at his watch, he resolves to go all out. Even if Shuwen is fighting the king, he can go down swinging.[break][break]
Shuwen! We’re gonna give ‘em hell right up ‘til the very end! You hear me?! Going down swinging…that’s the Navidson way!” Shuwen is enveloped in light and still he doesn’t stop swinging his fists. His body changes, bathing in the power of infinity energy. Water spurts from his fists. He is a conduit of his school, a paragon of his kind.[break][break]
But what is a paragon to a king? His strikes flow, but the flow is not enough. Shuwen is the river, and Domon is the ocean. His body breaks, he crumples, and Shuwen is the first to fall.[break][break]
The crowd cheers, and none louder than Navy. Everyone likes watching a good hero fight the powers that be and win. When caught against an impossible tide, a true warrior grabs his oar, rows, and does the impossible.[break][break]
Damn if we still don’t have a long way to go!” Navy laughs.

[break][break]

+ [break]
Shuwen mega evolves[break]
He punches some more[break]
He goes down.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
breakthrough [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 16:55:31 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

There's shock on Shuwen's face, Domon can see and revel in it as the two of them match blows for blows once again. Tsunami meets tsunami as they clash and inside his heart Kaz's fighting spirit is getting its fuel. The fire within ready to burst into an inferno ready to engulf everything around it as he moves his body to prepare. For a second it seems like he's striking some kind of pose as a faint glow covers his body, but as the clash between warriors comes to an end it fades as he sees Shuwen go down.

As Kaz stands there blinking Domon himself is heaving as he looks down at his opponent before letting out a victory roar that riles up the crowd. Kaz let's out a sigh then smiles as he approaches his partner and raises a hand that's met with a hearty slap from his Urshifu as they congratulate one another on a fight well done. "Wish it wasn't so over so soon. Both of ya got us really fired up." Deep down that burning fire of his was still craving more fuel for its flames. It wanted to burn.

Still the duo knew how to keep it under control for the most part as Domon reached down and pulled Shuwen back to its feet, wrapping its arm around the victor's shoulder to hold it up while Kazimir held out a hand towards the gym leader with a smile and a wink. "If your ever looking for a rematch, ya know how to find us. Or we'll find you."

[*] Ultra Burst!Domon wins!
[*] A sneak peak of Z-Pose Power?! :monkas:

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing